My entrepreneurship!

Hello all,

Namaste! I want to let my blog readers know about my new website-swaroopa.net.  I have started my business associated with my website, Swaroopa store, which can be accessed from Shop tab on my website, for clients who are interested in a personal reading. Now to the post.

As all of you know, I have a website, where I post my weekly blogs. The website I had taken in 2019, as part of developing my entrepreneurship. I had questioned myself, why I need to start an entrepreneurship. I needed to have the answer myself even before I had to put in the first step towards my own company. My why for my entrepreneurship. The two reasons that came into my mind are these.

1, As of now, the world is going through some very dark days of death, disease, chaos, anger, confusion and fear. At this time people are afraid and terrified. It would be great if someone can show a torch to them, so that they can find some light into their own path in their life. Their Dharma. I am graced with some spiritual gifts, which I am being guided to share with the world. I do that through my blog and Quora answers.

Next natural step becomes the entrepreneurship, so that people can avail the service to look at their personal charts and know more about themselves and their life. This would help them in a small way to capture the highest potential they can find for their lives. Yes, the work they themselves have to do. But at least instead of searching in the jungle of life, they may be able to start real work towards their life, passions and interests, faster.

Wisdom, bubbles, water, Soul, mind, conscious, subconscious, intellect, Sun, light, knowledge, attitude, effort, analysis, deep, recess, Moon, ideas, thoughts, creativity, creation, Brahman, Universe, purpose, words, power, desires, intentions, resolutions, butterfly, stars,way, heart, follow, brilliance,boat, ocean, life, direction, map, radar, Survivin, cancer, protein, stress, chaos, peace,oak, acorn, wisdom, Anahata, heart, space, mind, clutter, peace, awareness, Maya, commitment, colors, creativity, mythology, myth, treasure chest, key, ancestors, DNA, Karma, terrorism, heaven, ICe-cream, internet, social-media
The tab "Shop" on Swaroopa.net
Image credits - Swaroopa

2, Second reason. Even spiritual guidance is a form of energy that a person puts out as thoughts, words, sentences and concepts. So, to give guidance as energy, one needs to receive some energy back to continue the work of helping, guidance and mentoring. Otherwise, soon the person would become energy less, sick and diseased. At that time naturally my writing, blogging and guidance would come to a stop. So, not to get to that, I need to start getting some energy back.

Money is a form of energy. So, by charging a fee for my service, analysis, time and effort, I recover the energy, I spent towards people. As I uphold my own Dharma high, I had to be first clear in my own mind, why I needed to start my entrepreneurship. Finally, every service needs to be reimbursed. Otherwise, I won't be able to sustain myself anymore without finding a real career for myself. So, my entrepreneurship becomes the true career, I was wishing from the days of my biotech studies. It has made it's appearance in my reality at last, after two years of thought process.

Swaroopa store: With the help of a smart young man, I finished the integration of pay services onto my website. In my swaroopa.net website, there is a tab called Readings, which would take clients to the Swaroopa store, webpage. Here, under the catalog, you can access the Vedic readings, in case anyone is interested.

As of now, I have only started two readings. A five page Dharma analysis as well as a one page-one question analysis. I want to start it small and see how it proceeds. Later, if clients need more, I can add according to that time. Now, what are the five page and the one page analysis about? The five page would be mostly tailored towards a client's life path and purpose. The one page is just question analysis.

In these Covid-19 times, many people are hurting and don't know how to proceed with their own life. In 2017, I was at this point in my own life, where the previous biotech days, career and even my scientist identity didn't make any sense anymore. I was plagued by the question- Who am I? What is indeed my purpose? Why in the world, am I here, now?

Wisdom, bubbles, water, Soul, mind, conscious, subconscious, intellect, Sun, light, knowledge, attitude, effort, analysis, deep, recess, Moon, ideas, thoughts, creativity, creation, Brahman, Universe, purpose, words, power, desires, intentions, resolutions, butterfly, stars,way, heart, follow, brilliance,boat, ocean, life, direction, map, radar, Survivin, cancer, protein, stress, chaos, peace,oak, acorn, wisdom, Anahata, heart, space, mind, clutter, peace, awareness, Maya, commitment, colors, creativity, mythology, myth, treasure chest, key, ancestors, DNA, Karma, terrorism, heaven, ICe-cream, internet, social-media
The mobile page for Swaroopa shop
Image credits - Swaroopa

This current climate of self-isolation, job loss, financial hassles, changing economy and markets, unstable political climates, deaths and loss in the family, financial constraints, every day struggle towards life and living, all can take a toll on the human mind and emotions. I understand the deep mental agony of suddenly finding oneself without much financial and moral support. It is a fact, I can't provide financial or economic support. I don't have that kind of capacity.

Vedic horoscope analysis of Abraham Lincoln: But I am able to provide spiritual and emotional support by looking at a person's Vedic chart. By God's grace, I can understand by looking at a chart, a client's physical, mental, emotional and Soul scape. Above this, when I look at a chart, I get intuitions as inklings and insight. I guess, my spiritual team and ascended Masters are hard at work, to help people through me. While reading a chart, I become a pure vessel that brings ancient wisdom to the needed. So, I am  able to help a client.

I consider Abraham Lincoln one of my spiritual mentors. I look up to his life and every day wisdom to guide me through my own life journey. I decided to draw Lincoln's chart and provide a sample analysis towards my Swaroopa store. You can access the sample chart at my store and read it. I have tried to analyze his physical personality as well as the inner nature with some insights towards his Soul nature as well.

The Vedic chart is drawn using the free astrological software Jagannatha Hora Version 8.0. (https://www.vedicastrologer.org/jh/) It is a very powerful tool and I have tonnes more to learn. But the software each time shows me exactly what I need to see whether it is the planets, the dasa system, the ashtak varga, the atmakaraka, amatyakaraka or even western planets like Pluto, Neptune and Uranus.

I always feel as Sri P.V.R.Narasimha Rao sir is deeply blessed in his own life path, the software, which he constructed comes and guides me as Ganesha -the one tusked elephant God who is knowledge as well as wisdom incarnate. My awareness is led to that, which exactly I need to see. As I have already discussed Abraham Lincoln's horoscope in detail for the sample chart at my store, why don't I discuss a few details of another great persona here -Mahatma Gandhi? I will also include the Rasi (D1) and Navamsa (D9) chart here.

Vedic horoscope analysis of Mahatma Gandhi: This would be just a simple analysis on Mahatmaji's outer personality and inner nature. As I don't want to look at specific events or happenings in Gandhiji's life, I won't look into it.

Chart of Mahatma Gandhi
Chart of Mahatma Gandhi
Credits towards chart drawing - Jagannatha Hora Version 8.0

The ascendant or lagna in rasi is Libra. Libra is the sign of justice, equality and balance. The ascendant lord Venus is in the ascendant itself. This made his lagna or body very strong. Even though Mahatmaji had a lean, 5' 5" height, his body was strong. Venus is a soft, gentle, female planet, which in the first house gave him, gentle and compassionate nature. But Venus also is the significator of justice, and equality. Mahatma Gandhi was an advocate of equality for all Indians and embraced the humans who were treated as untouchables, his own people. This is the quality Venus provides.

Mars is only two degrees away from Venus. Mars is the planet of will power, action and energy. Mars staying very close Venus, gives the energy of inner masculine as well as feminine. Mahatma Gandhi was able to energize his followers using Mars and at the same time nurture them using the compassionate energy of Venus. Another fact, the second lord of voice Mars is in the first house, which shows he used his voice-second house to energize people through his body, first house with the energy  and will power of Mars.

Ketu is in the fourth house of home and comfort. As we can see from Mahatma Gandhi's life, he was very close to his home and homeland. Wherever Ketu is placed, that is our place of comfort. But the planet of his Dharma, Rahu got placed in the tenth house of public, government and higher office. So, he got to work towards something associated with public and their welfare. Tenth house from the ascendant in a Vedic chart is the kendra house, that too the most important. Rahu is also associated with the Moon, his mind. So, his mind once Rahu became mature around 42 years was always for his country and people.

Many times if Rahu or Kethu comes very close to Sun or Moon, can eclipse the Soul-Sun or Mind-Moon of the person. But here Moon is situated around 15 degrees away from Rahu. So, instead of Rahu, eclipsing the mind, he showed Mahatma Gandhi's mind, new ways to defeat the British government. In esoteric astrology, Rahu is the true white magician. He can show ways that others cannot see, if he is placed in a good house. Here, Rahu is placed in the house of Moon, with Moon, the mothering planet. Rahu starts to listening to the lord of the house, Moon and the Rahu showed his mind ways to bring the British down. This is all from the rasi chart.

Inner nature: Same way, inner nature can be figured out from the navamsa chart. What the person is bringing into this life and who he is innately. If the person becomes aware, many times the inner nature start to reflect in the person, if ego is kept under control. Gandhiji's navamsa ascendant falls in Scorpio. Scorpio is the sign of scorpion that hides in the dark. Hence many times the dark side of Scorpio. But it is also the sign of Phoenix in higher vibrations.

Mahatma Gandhi
Mahatma Gandhi
Image credits - Elliott & Fry (see [1])
/ Public domain
Mahatma Gandhi was metaphorically burned down at the train station in Durban. The pain, hurt and anger within him made him to rise up like a Phoenix to go back to India and fight for the freedom of India and Indians from British rule. The third lord of communication is in the third house with the significator of communication, Mercury. Mahatma Gandhi had a way of communication to energize the masses.

Saturn is the karaka or significator for masses, in his own house. Mahatma Gandhi felt one with his followers and was able to communicate very well, that too about  subjects like self-governance, organizations and institutions, all the realm of Saturn. This Saturn also helped him to write about these subjects in the paper Young India, which again empowered the youth.

The navasma or D9 lagna is in the nakshatra, Jyeshta- the elder one. As per the energy of the star, he became the elder of the whole country and later became the 'Father of the nation'. The seventh lord Venus here, is in seventh house itself in the star of Krittika. Seventh lord is the other and Krittika is the cutting scissors. He, using his power of being, helped to cut the other, British out of the country in a very gentle way, as the Atmakaraka of navamsa, Mars is in the sign of Mrigasirsha- the deer. As gentle and compassionate as a deer, but the cutting power of a scissors- Krittika.

More awe? The Atmakaraka planet of the navamsa, Mars is the navamsa lord, who also lords the sixth house of enemies, which comes into the seventh house of the other- the British. He brought the whole enemy of the state, Indians into the seventh house of British. Because, one of the signs of Mars is Aries, he became the leader of those enemies as well. So, it was written in the inner chart of Mahatma Gandhi that he will lead his people against a rule that was literally keeping a country and it's people, freedom less.

One more point, in the inner D9 chart, Rahu comes into the twelfth house of spirituality. Mahatma Gandhi was an avid reader of Bhagavad Gita. As Rahu stays in the 12th house of higher knowledge here, his path of Dharma (Rahu) was led by the higher concepts and thoughts of spirituality. He drew his inspiration to lead the country and his people through spirituality.

Astrology analysis: Like this a chart can be analyzed to see the Dharma or life path of an individual using many elements. This was just a small sample, I was able to provide to showcase, how a chart can be analyzed. Here I have not even touched on the karaka planets or the mental or emotional planes. Vedic astrology is an expansive ocean. I just have a drop with me by the grace of my ancestors, spiritual guides, Gods/Goddesses and ascended masters.

Like this, I am be able to share my gifts and help many Souls towards their highest and best potential. Towards this end, I have started my entrepreneurship, last Friday, June 19, 2020. Above that the will is that of the Universe. I just am surrendering to the path that is being shown to me. I hope I would be able to help many Souls in this endeavor. Above that, may the divine will prevail!

(As of now, I have just started the Swaroopa store. I think it would take another two more weeks for everything to start smoothly. I am getting bogged down by technical issues at my online part of the store. The real divine time has not yet arrived, I guess. So, I would suggest my dear blog readers to check after ten more days. Hopefully all would be okay by then. :-)))

I wish you a good and safe weekend, and I'll see you next Friday!😉
  

Next week: Is it time to be more positive?
Image Credits:
  Wikimedia Commons








Comments

Most liked ones!

Moola Nakshatra - A Curse or a blessing?

Kannagi - The incensed lady!

Ashwathama - A lesson to be learned!

Satyam Vada! Dharmam Chara! (Speak your truth! Walk your purpose!)

Draupadi -The bold Queen!

Ardra nakshatra - The inconsolable human!

Kanyakumari - A Goddess waiting!